Apparently I’ve been nominated for a Mystery Blogger Award by non other than fellow blogger Moya her/himself (sorry I don’t know your gender as of now and don’t wanna take a guess on it.) What was it that drove Moya to include my somewhat blue style of blogging on her list of nominees beats me, but nonetheless I appreciate the chance to express myself like never before on this blog, lets get to it.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Myself
- Blogging/writing is actually very low on my list of life interest, (Probably obvious from my extreme lack of post monthly) other than writing my life’s troubles/wins through a screen I also deeply indulge myself in the art of Cinematography & editing.
- Music is my life, there are very few things I do without music in the background or blasting at full volume, if I’m home and in my room there’s a pretty good chance my blue-lit speaker is on and slapping some tunes. Now, the volume it’s at all depends on the time of day and my mood of course, I’m sure my up-stairs roommates have come to accept my rowdiness over the years. Funny thing is I’m currently listening to my Soundcloud instrumental playlist while writing this, as I always am when conjuring up a post for Rushi, the wordless melodies are perfect for writing in my opinion.
- I once took a 40-45 minute long plane flight to the city of Las Vegas for reason being two of my family members were out there doing ‘Vegas things’ & ended up losing their key to the rental they drove out there, (5+ hour drive) without having a spare key I came to their rescue over 300 miles away all to deliver a “special package”. I’m sure you can guess what that package was. Needless to say, that was the shortest flight I’ve ever been on, I didn’t even know flights under an hour existed.
1.What color of clothing do you wear the most?
After a quick peak into my closet I’ve come to realize that the color I wear the least appears to be black, that wasn’t your question I know, but it shocked me to say the least. White, white is the color I wear most nowadays.
2.What’s your opinion on dessert pizza?
If I’m being completely honest I have never heard of such a thing until now Moya, after a quick google search I’ve unearthed that it is indeed a real “type of dessert.” hmm must not be a popular thing over here in the States. From the pictures though, they definitely dont seem like my type of thing, a lot of em seem to be made with chocolate & fruit, neither of which I would consider to be my go-to when in the mood for dessert.
3.What’s your favorite mountain (even if you never thought about it, try choosing one! I like mountains these days…)?
Oh this is an easy one, My favorite mountain would go to Mauna Kea. For reason being because of it’s unknowingness to the public, yea I guess it’s technically a volcano but it’s dormant so I say it indeed passes for the tallest mountain in the world…..under sea level.
4.Are you good at navigating to places, or are you a little directionally challenged?
Yes, yes indeed. In fact I would say out of my immediate friends group I am the most trusted with navigating if Im not driver of course. I don’t know it just always seemed like an easy and crucial task to know in my opinion, I think my navigating competence dates all the way back to when I was 16 and had to guide my mom, brother, and I on our first “big” road trip together to the Las Vegas valley. After that I’ve just gotten better and more reliable at it.
5.You’re in great debt to the mafia and they’re chopping off one of your fingers on each hand (the same finger on each). Which finger would you rather lose?
Hmm great question, actually had to ponder on this one for a minute. Almost said my pinky but that finger is literally my phone holder so I’ll have to go with the middle one. No, probably not for the reason you’re thinking. I just feel like it’s the least used finger, no?
My Best Post
I feel like this calls for a trick response, Immediately I went to share the link to my favorite post of mine, but favoritism & best ranking aren’t interchangeable if ya ask me. Sorry I’m getting ahead of myself, let’s just say the best post on my page differs from my favorite one, if that makes any sense. My best post happens to not even be one with words, it falls under one of my Wordless Wednesday entries. No hard work slaving over perfecting a certain phrase or losing and regaining a lost train of thought, just some simple photography by Rushi, I’m not complaining though.
Now as much as I would LOVE to ask and get questions of my own answered, I’m simply just not as in tune with the blogging scene as you may think I am. Which is the reason why I’ve switched up the rules a little bit to suit my liking (sorry.) Sure, I follow and read post from plenty of bloggers everyday but there’s just not one blogger that I know that would join in on the mystery award fun, let alone comply to my rules.
And that wraps up that, Thank you again Moya for the Mystery Award! I can definitely see why I was of the chosen few now. Also, sorry for getting back to ya almost a whole month later and changing the rules up at that, I know it kinda defeats the whole purpose, of such a chain post but hey, a half post is better than no post right….right.